Read more: http://ahmadbjblogs.blogspot.com/2012/07/cara-membuat-tulisan-berjalan-di-atas.html#ixzz2u5ujNK5x

Rabu, 19 Februari 2014

MIDNIGHT MEMORIES LYRICS



Hi guysss kali ini aku ngebahas tentang album ke-3 One Direction yang berjudul MIDNIGHT MEMORIES! album ini sebenarnya sudah beberapa bulan lalu rilis tepatnya 25 November. dan sekarang aku mau ngeshare lirik lagu merekaa. and check it out!

"Midnight Memories"
1, 2, 3

[Harry:]
Straight off the plane to a new hotel
Just touched down, you could never tell
A big house party with a crowded kitchen
People talk shhhhhh but we don't listen

[Louis:]
Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please
Way too many people in the ALISON LANE
Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoah uh uh

[Chorus:]
Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Baby you and me
Stumbling in the street
Singing, singing, singing, singing
Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.
baby where we go never say no
Just do it, do it, do it, do it

[Liam:]
5 foot something with the skinny jeans
Don't look back, baby follow me
[Niall:]
I don't know where I'm going but I'm finding my way
Same old shhhhhh but a different day

[Louis:]
Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please
Way too many people in the ALISON LANE
Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoah uh uh

[Chorus:]
Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Baby you and me
Stumbling in the street
Singing, singing, singing, singing
Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.
baby where  we go never say no
Just do it, do it, do it

[Niall:]
You and me and all our friends
I don't care how much we spend
Baby, this is what the night is for, oh, oh, oh

[Harry:]
I know nothing's making sense
For tonight let's just pretend
I don't wanna stop so give me , oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

[Chorus:]
Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Baby you and me
Stumbling in the street
Singing, singing, singing, singing
Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.
baby where we go never say no
Just do it, do it, do it, do it

ini link videonya MIDNIGHT MEMORIES MUSIC VIDEO
dan ini link behind the scenesnya part I part II part III part IV

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar