One Direction
#"One Band, One Dream, One Direction"
One Direction
#"My trademark saying is probably “VAS HAPPENIN?!”"
Zayn Malik
#"We have a choice..To Live or To Exist"
Harry Styles
#"I give great hugs!"
Niall Horan
#"Feel free to insult me, but you don’t have the right to insult our fans."
Louis Tomlinson
#"I’ll always defend the people I love."
Niall Horan
#"My biggest turn off is being a basic bitch. Damn, I hate basic bitches."
Zayn Malik
#"If I was in a horrorfilm I’d die first, because I would have no idea what’s going on."
Niall Horan
#"Um, I work in a bakery."
Harry Styles
#"Who doesn’t need an eraser? Everyone makes mistakes."
Louis Tomlinson
#"Little Things isn’t about anyone in particular, it’s about girls, you all are beautiful and you need to hear it more often."
Zayn Malik
#"If a man whistles at you, don’t turn around, ignore him. You’re lady, not a dog."
Niall Horan
#"Just because you don’t have a prince, doesn’t mean you’re not a princess"
Zayn Malik
#"The strongest people aren’t always the people who win, but the people who don’t give up when they lose"
Liam Payne
#"I wish I had a girl to cuddle up to at night rather than my pillow"
Harry Styles
#"My sister used to call me Cheesy-Head because I loved these cheesy crisps"
Liam Payne
#"Harry is a great guy. He is so caring and a great secret;keeper ! Zayn is amazayn. If he loves you,he will never let you down. Louis is the best boyfriend. He is everything a girl needs. Liam is an angel but his dog keeps eating my shoes. Not cool. And Niall. You can watch him eat just like a movie. Its endless. Friendship is sharing. Y u no share yo food with me? :) Xmas is coming and I’m thankful for all of you. I hope we wil always be together like a family."
Lou Teasdale
#"Every day should be a new day."
Harry Styles
#"Life, is hard, but if it weren’t, where would the challenge be?"
Zayn Malik
#"my mum doesnt have a twitter account, she dont even know how to use a computer hahahaha :) x"
Zayn Malik
#"If you’re feeling a bit down, come and talk to Daddy Liam"
Louis Tomlinson
#"Funny how everyone hates Muslims because of a few attacks. We need to open our eyes to who the real terrorists are."
Zayn Malik
#"Im talking about harry so much these days, but my love to Liam Payne will never change aha ;)"
Zayn Malik
#"I don’t think you can really define love"
Harry Styles
#"If it were legal, I’d marry food"
Niall Horan
#"We’re not perfect, we’re not clean cut. We’re trying to be ourselves"
Louis Tomlinson
#"Even when I’m sleeping, I’m dreaming about meeting fans."
Liam Payne
#"Stop worrying about someone that isn’t worried about you. Never leave your key of happiness in someone else’s pockets x"
Zayn Malik
#"Live for who you are and what you love."
Zayn Malik
#"Harry Styles “Hahaha i don’t really consider myself as a celebrity, i still wear my old dirty converses!” you forgot to mention your old dirty socks too! ;)"
Zayn Malik
#"If you’re not my bestfriend or my family, then you have absolutely no right to judge my life. Because..who are you again? Sorry I didn’t catch your irrelevance. Xxxxxx"
Eleanor Calder
#"Once we were eight hours without eating, so Louis took out a cereal bar, and instead of eating it, he gave it to me."
Niall Horan
#"I’m lucky my last name isn’t balls."
Harry Styles
#"Once I was taking shower and heard a noise, so I opened the curtains and there was Niall sitting on the toilet. He just said “Hi”."
Zayn Malik
#"Sorry but i had to say this, my boyfriend got the best voice ever really hahaha, i love take me home :D ♥"
Perrie Edwards
#"Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. Invest your energy into something more worthwhile."
Perrie Edwards
#"Home Sweet home, i’ve missed London! and someone special to me :) x"
Zayn Malik
#"i flirt but i also sleep in my own bed.xx"
Harry Styles
#"I was gonna say ‘great’, but then I said ‘good’, so I say ‘groot’"
Zayn Malik
DONE!!!! IT'S ABOUT ONE DIRECTION AND I WILL POST THE UPDATES OF THE BOYS{} LUV

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar